Saturday, November 20, 2010

All good!!

I went to the eye doctor today.

Going to the eye doctor can be a scary place for me. As a diabetic, I can have lots of scary complications that can lead to blindness in my eyes. I go to the eye doctor once a year, and I always hold my breath until they say All good!!!

HUGE pupils

Today I got that again :) I am about 6 months away from my 10 year anniversary with diabetes. The symptoms of my diabetes started right around this time 10 years ago. And with my few years of non-compliance, I always get scared of my eyes being bad.

My prescription of my glasses got a little worse, but not too much, so he is keeping my glasses the same, which is good! Last year my eyes got 3 times worse in one eye and 2 times worse in the other!!!

So I'm clear for another year, and also I'm getting contacts on Monday!!