Monday, November 2, 2009

MeMe!!!

So I know its only day 2 of NaBloPoMo...but I'm doing a MeMe.

No I have not ALREADY run out of things to blog about...

I am TIRED. I had 3 exams today and we got our Mid-term grades (all A's so far!) AND I have a paper due on Thursday that I may or may not have barely started..

So its a MeMe Monday today. :) Enjoy! I stole this from the diabolical diabetty!

1. Do you like bleu cheese? No! Uh it looks yucky...I have honestly never tried it. I should probably not admit that! But I will admit that I will NOT be trying it anytime soon!!

2. Have you ever smoked? Yep! BUT thanks to the support of the DOC, my family and some crazy strong will power that I pulled out of god knows where, I quit on February 17th 2009! I have almost been cigarette free for 9 months now!!!

3. Do you own a gun? No, that is not really my thang. My dad has some though.

4. Favorite type of Food? Type of food? I prefer the edible yummy kind. lol I love snack food! Which is my downfall. :(

5. Favorite type of music? Oh I'm so not a music person. I always dread this question when getting to know someone...I'm just not a music person, I listen to the radio and enjoy whats on the top 40 station for the most part. Well if we are really being honest my FAVORITE type of music is show tunes :) Oh so dorky. I love me some show tunes!

6. What do you think of hot dogs? I think about this one time when I was innocently watching How its Made and they told me how HOT DOGS WERE MADE AND I CRIED. I have never looked at a hot dog the same way since. Which is sad because I loved hot dogs!! (warning, that is a link to the episode of How its made when they make hot dogs, so don't click it if you like hot dogs)

7. Favorite Christmas movie? OOO I love Christmas movies! I love a Charlie Brown Christmas, The original cartoon Grinch, Elf, A Christmas Story...did they ask for one?? lol

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? DIET PEPSI. YUMMM We didn't have any this morning, and I was all screwed up all morning, or maybe it was the fact that the sun was up when I was driving to school??

9. Can you do push ups? HAH! I can do girl ones? does that count? and maybe 1 real one.

10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? Hm thats a tough one, I have a few pieces of jewelry that my aunt made me that I love, one in particular is a necklace with a cross on it and pretty beads :) I don't wear it as often as I used to, but it is my favorite.

11. Favorite hobby? Does sleeping count? I have many hobbies, blogging, tweeting, sewing, oh and SLEEPING!

12. Do you have A. D. D.? I have ADHD. Which is sorta kinda the same thing except kinda not. They always told my parents and I that I would likely grow out of it by puberty or adulthood...but I'm pushing 23 and I still have to take medicine for in. Oh well, could be worse!


13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? Yep, I wear glasses. Only for 2 and a half years, before that I had perfect vision. But it has nothing to do with diabetes...so they say

14. Middle name? Lynn. But its Jennifer Lynn not Jenny Lynn. I may be from Indiana but please don't call me Jenny Lynn!

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: My foot itches, I need to go pick up dinner from BWW (yay!) I have so much homework to do.

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink: Diet Pepsi, Water, Juicy Juice

17. Current worry? Getting this silly paper done, and done well!

18. Current hate right now? Hate? I try not to HATE. Oh I do hate being single... I'm so tired of it.

19. Favorite place to be? I'm not sure, I do love my room. But I just love to be anywhere there are people that I enjoy being around!

20. How did you bring in the new year? Is it sad that I had to look at my blog to see? I went to a house party and got dressed up with my friends!

21. Someplace you’d like to go? ooh lots of places! I'd love to go back to Hawaii, I'd like to see more of the West coast, and New York.

22. Name three people who will complete this. Anyone who is as lazy as I am!!

23. Do you own slippers? Yea, one pair, but I don't wear them. I want new ones!

24. What color shirt are you wearing? Purple. day in and day out I wear PURPLE!! The scrubs that I am required to wear to school everyday are purple. I don't look so good in purple.

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I wouldn't know. I never have! But I'm not sure I would, I like to be warm!

26. Can you whistle? Yes, sadly its like some sort of addiction of mine, I whistle too much! I get it from my Dad!!

27. Where are you now? Sitting at the kitchen table.

28. Would you be a pirate? Argh. I would dress up as one! But as far as a real one, I don't think so, they were mean!

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever is stuck in my head at the moment! I usually whistle in the shower most of the time!

30. Favorite Girl’s Name? I love the name Elizabeth Anne. :)

31. Favorite boy’s name? Not sure! I have not put much thought into it lately.. I can tell you what I will NOT name my children and that would be Michael, John, or Steven. There are about five hundred of those in my immediate family!! Although they are all great names, they are just over used in my family! My Grandpa was John Thomas but he went by Tom, I think a little Tommy would be cute!

32. What is in your pocket right now? nothing! I only have one breast pocket and its not good for holding stuff

33. Last thing that made you laugh? Haha my step-brother was playing with the stick of a sucker he had just eaten, and a rubber band, and somehow flung it all the way across the room at me! He didn't know it was going to happen so it was funny...to us at least.

34. What vehicle do you drive? 2001 GrandmaMobileOh! I mean Ford Tarus! haha its my grandma mobile!

35. Worst injury you’ve ever had? Um well it was not so much an injury but rather an illness that caused some awful back problems! In 2006 when I was 19 I got Viral Meningitis and was in the hospital for awhile and since Meningitis is in the spine it really messed up my back and neck. It caused neuropothy, and I still have pain. :( I'm ok though!

36. Do you love where you live? Yes! I actually love Indiana, and I am blessed to have parents that are able to take me in while I am in nursing school!

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? um 9 and we are getting another one! ah! that sounds terrible! one in each bedroom, parents have 2 in their bedroom, one in the kitchen, one in my dads office, 2 in the basement. And we are getting one for our great room!

38. How many computers do you have in your house? 6 plus some odd stuff that might produce a computer in the basement.

39. If you changed your job, what would it be? I don't have a job now, but I would not want to change anything! I can't wait to be a nurse!

40. If you were granted three wishes, what would they be? 1.A cure for Diabetes 2. Good health care for my loved ones FOREVER! 3. A HUSBAND!!! ok I'll start with a boyfriend...can you tell I'm lonely?

1 comment:

Cherise said...

I love MeMe's...great way to know people